[rabbitmq-discuss] How to retrieve connection/channel in order to create the subscriber service in Java from the client

cw storm cwstorm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 18:30:13 GMT 2014

We have rabbitmq server where there's bunch of open connections/channels
already establish and queues defined.  We have a vendor ESB server (Java)
which will be performing publishing/subscribing to/from the rabbit server.
 Since there's already bunch of open connections/channels for the queues, I
want to write java services on the client (ESB) for the
publishing/subscribing.  I want to be able to use the existing open
connections/channelses without creating a new connection factory for my
publishing/subscribing services in my java service.  In code, how can I get
the existing open  conn/channel for that queue to be able to use the say
basicPublish and basicConsume apis.

Thanks in advance for your immediate responses.

-Phillip