[rabbitmq-discuss] connections/queues hang using IE9 with web-stomp plugin

Sebastien Dubois dubois.sebastien66 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 17:24:07 GMT 2014

> Have you been able to determine which form of websocket emulation these
connections use?

>From the IE9 traces, it does seems that we use xhr-streaming.

> Have you checked whether the workaround in this issue helps?
https://github.com/sockjs/sockjs-client/issues/54

I'm not sure how to use this workaround.  As I understand, according to
this info, we would need to change the way the SockJS sockets are createdon
the server side, but isn't that done from within the web-stomp plugin
itself?

Thanks & BR,
/Sebastien