[rabbitmq-discuss] Boost libs for SimpleAmpqCliend

Alan Antonuk alan.antonuk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 05:57:58 GMT 2014

Inlined:

On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 2:12 PM, Roberto Pagliari <roberto at canary.is> wrote:

> some boost libraries need to be build, so I'd like to know which boost
> libraries this client is using.

I don't have a specific list of the boost header-only libraries that
SimpleAmqpClient uses.  SimpleAmqpClient links to boost.chrono and
boost.system for non-header-only libraries.

> Also, is there something similar for the Producer? I basically need both
> procurer and consumer in the same library.

I'm not sure what you mean by "the Producer". It is possible to both
publish and consume messages using SimpleAmqpClient.

-Alan