[rabbitmq-discuss] pika/puka

Gavin M. Roy gavinmroy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 20:52:53 GMT 2014

Pika abstracts multiple event loops including Tornado, Asyncore, Twisted, libev, and one that is native to it. Writing your own adapter should be trivial if you already have your own event loop. Here’s the Tornado adapter as an example of how to adapt pika to an event loop:

https://github.com/pika/pika/blob/master/pika/adapters/tornado_connection.py

Gavin