[rabbitmq-discuss] [rabbitmq-c] minimal network bandwidth requirement to API execute

Alan Antonuk alan.antonuk at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 05:42:03 GMT 2014

80% packet loss? Are you able to run any TCP-based protocols over that with
success? Thats an incredibly high packet loss situation. Things like HTTP
don't work well at 40% packet-loss, I can't imagine much of anything would
work at that level.

In rabbitmq-c once you create the socket it is owned by the
amqp_connection_state_t. You can close the socket by doing an
amqp_connection_close().

-Alan