[rabbitmq-discuss] .NET API - Using PublishConfirms to get Reliability

Michael Klishin michael.s.klishin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 02:57:50 GMT 2014

> I'm using the message ID to add to a concurrentdictionary collection on the
> consumer side so I can detect duplicates.  The message is added to this
> duplicate detection dictionary before the Ack is sent back to Rabbit MQ
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

What's the point of posting the same question 3 times in 2 days?

You were asked to clarify what your *expectations* are, especially when
you shut down the entire cluster. It never happened.

For the couple of issues that look genuine client library problems that can
be improved,
please provide a small standalone code example that reproduces it.

Here's the thread: http://markmail.org/thread/tajb4lfmsrpujpb5
--
MK

http://github.com/michaelklishin