[rabbitmq-discuss] How to delete any message in a queue

cw storm cwstorm at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 14:22:46 GMT 2014

This is more from an operational and support perspective.  If there is a
specific message in the queue which causes the client to continue rejecting
it, then we want the flexibility to manually and purge that specific
message from the queue.  Would this be a HTTP API thing or is there
something developer can code using the rabbit java client api.