[rabbitmq-discuss] .NET API - Using PublishConfirms to get Reliability

Michael Klishin mklishin at gopivotal.com
Wed Feb 26 07:10:30 GMT 2014

On 26 Feb 2014, at 09:07, martywaz <marty.wasznicky at neudesic.com> wrote:

> Rabbit MQ is losing a few messages if both servers in the cluster are shut down.

If you shut down your entire cluster, may I ask what you expectations are?

There are messages “in flight” the server hasn’t received yet. They will be
lost with any product, unless its nodes refuse to shut down until there’s a period
of socket inactivity. This is true even when nodes run on localhost.

MK

Software Engineer, Pivotal/RabbitMQ