[rabbitmq-discuss] Load balancing connections to a rabbitmq cluster

McIntosh Jason mcintoshj at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 07:10:59 GMT 2014

Spring amqp in java will auto reconnect after a forced connection close.  Of course any existing transactions would fail.  I'm not sure if a server connection administratively closing the connection would wait for a finish on the existing transaction or not, but that can be tested.  I've seen this work on our consumer processes when we had a node fail,
Jason

Sent from my iPhone