[rabbitmq-discuss] ../vendor/autoload.php: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

anate ambatinr at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 19 21:44:18 GMT 2014

I installed composer and downloaded the package on a different machine
because firewall issue on my computer downloading php-amqplib and
dependencies. I copied the 'vendor' folder to my desktop and trying to run
http://server/test/vendor/videlalvaro/php-amqplib/demo/amqp_publisher.php
file.

I am getting the following error message.

../vendor/autoload.php: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

I have composer installed on my machine. Could you please let me know if
there are any suggestions?

Thank you.