[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ throw 541 internal error when unbind an non-existed binding?

mrogan martin.rogan.inc at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 15:25:43 GMT 2014

Michael Klishin-2 wrote
> Since this is a bug, it should be in 3.2.4.
>
> MK

Just to add that we experienced the same issue. We were upgrading from 3.1.5
to 3.2.3 and have since downgraded back to 3.1.5. Unbinding from topic
exchanges when the binding didn't exist threw internal errors to our Java
client and "badmatch" was logged on the server in exactly the same way as
Junbo describes with his Python client. Looking forward to a fix for this in
3.2.4 and keep up the great work!

Martin