[rabbitmq-discuss] How do I check what Network Partition Recovery mode I am using

Patrick Long pat at munkiisoft.com
Mon Feb 17 14:11:15 GMT 2014

The "Clustering and Network Partitions" (
http://www.rabbitmq.com/partitions.html) article says

"RabbitMQ also offers two ways to deal with network partitions
automatically: *pause-minority* mode and *autoheal* mode. (The default
behaviour is referred to as *ignore* mode)."

ignore looks the mode we want and it is supposedly the default but I do not
think our nodes are ignoring the suspected partitions. Our nodes are VMs on
the same network

Were can I see what the current cluster_partition_handling setting is for a
node?

Thanks

Patrick

--