[rabbitmq-discuss] Advice on runing mutiple rabbitmq instances in one machine

Huang Tonglang tlhuang at 800best.com
Mon Feb 17 04:46:38 GMT 2014

Hi there

I have a very strong machine with SSD, 64G Mem,32 core CPU, but lots of applications want MQ. It seems I have two options, 1. One MQ instance with more than 9 virtual hosts, or 2.serveral MQ instances, each has about 3 virtual hosts. And I hope there is isolation between those virtual hosts or MQ instances. Could someone advice with option is best, or is there any other option I can choose?

Thank you
Tonglang Huang