[rabbitmq-discuss] Advice on where to reset connection and channel

cw storm cwstorm at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 19:36:57 GMT 2014

Yes, I perform close connections via UI but since I have handle the
shutdown signal, it's going to create new connection/channel which I don't
want to do during development.  I thought I could maybe spice up my logic.
 If it's a close connection via UI, then do this...else...reconnect.  Maybe
I'm thinking too much and my new changes will be in effect when I force or
rabbitmqctl.

Thanks again MK.  Moving right along....