[rabbitmq-discuss] ShutdownListener

cw storm cwstorm at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 20:50:14 GMT 2014

I issue a "sudo service rabbitmq-server restart" on the rabbit server.  I
was hoping it'll execute my "ShutdownListener" block but I don't think it.
 Just need confirmation if the restart will invoke the "ShutdownListener"
or not.  If not, which function do I need to use to listen for when the
rabbit server restart.

conn.addShutdownListener(new ShutdownListener() {
    public void shutdownCompleted(ShutdownSignalException cause)
    {
                                            // handle scenarios

                                 }