[rabbitmq-discuss] Install php-amqplib client on windows

Alvaro Videla videlalvaro at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 20:32:55 GMT 2014

Hi,

It's possible to do that. You just need to download the dependencies
inside the vendors folder and then create the proper autoload.

Did you had any luck debugging the issues with the SSL connection? You
could also try to just git clone that dependency.

About other options for windows, I don't know. There's a PECL
extension, but I don't have experience with it.

Googling for your error yields this:
http://superuser.com/questions/630017/error-10053-using-composer which
in turn leads to this: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/204594 and the
same error can be seen here: