[rabbitmq-discuss] How check for existing queue consumer

cw storm cwstorm at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 17:47:01 GMT 2014

So, can I achieve this through code or not?  Simon mentioned that one can
get the info via curl command line but not sure how to implement this in my
java code.  I want to be able to check the value of the consumer tag before
performing to the next step of registering the queue consumer.  Is this
possible?