[rabbitmq-discuss] How check for existing queue consumer

cw storm cwstorm at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 15:48:26 GMT 2014

Thanks guys.  The "int consumers =
channel.queueDeclarePassive(strQueueName).getConsumerCount();" will meet my
requirement.  In my service, I will check to see if that number is greater
than 0 or not.  If not, then issue "basicConsume".  But if my other server
need to also register the queue consumer as well, then maybe I need to
check if the number equals 2 instead.

I'm just wondering if you have two servers, do you have both of your server
create a queue consumer to the queue?