[rabbitmq-discuss] Internal IP address conflict, gives channel the same name

Tue Feb 11 15:28:18 GMT 2014

When I run celery, all 4 host register to RabbitMQ with this configuration.

 -------------- celery at 172.16.100.1 v3.1.9 (Cipater)
---- **** -----
--- * ***  * -- Linux-2.6.32-5-amd64-x86_64-with-debian-jessie-sid
- ** ---------- .> app:         default:0x2ab7150 (.default.Loader)
- ** ---------- .> transport:   amqp://celeryuser@myhost:5672/celeryvhost
- ** ---------- .> results:     amqp
- *** --- * --- .> concurrency: 1 (prefork)
 -------------- .> 172.16.100.1     exchange=172.16.100.1(direct)
key=172.16.100.1