[rabbitmq-discuss] Web STOMP hangs after a while

Nikita Tsukanov keks9n at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 12:49:57 GMT 2014

Oh, I figured it out.
1) We're using nginx to proxy websocket connections (we need HTTPS)
2) For some reason connections get leaked in that case (nginx bug? dunno)
3) cowboy by default allows only limited amount of connections

So after a while the number of opened connections reaches the limit and
then it hangs

Now I've applied https patches from
https://github.com/jshiell/rabbitmq-web-stomp (I hope it will be merged to
upstream) and web-stomp serves connections directly. No any leaks, works
like a charm.

Regards, Nikita