[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ management down after cluster issue

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Thu Feb 6 10:25:06 GMT 2014

On 05/02/2014 10:20PM, Johanes Soetanto wrote:
> Hi all,

Hi.

> We are having problem with our RabbitMQ cluster which we are not quite
> sure how to debug the root cause. We have 2 nodes in a cluster and one
> of the node (MQ1) had its management console down after clustering
> issue/network partition. (I assume this is what happen because we ping
> the management console from zabbix every minute)

We've had reports of this happening before...

> ** {unexpected_info,{mnesia_locker,rabbit at mq2,granted}}

...but thanks, that's not something we've had reported before, and it
gives me a decent idea of why this might be happening.

> Any hints or help to debug the issue will be appreciated.

Well, I think for the time being it's just the case that the management
DB might not survive a network partition. Hopefully we can make this
more reliable in future.

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen