[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ Node recovery - How to set a node to auto restart on failure

arun kumar arun.achutha at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 10:12:38 GMT 2014

hi Michael ,

             I'm able to collect rabbitmq messages comming from openstack
nova components using python pika module but how to filter the messages is
the big question mark for that i'm using topic exchange but binding keys i
don't know which binding key have to put and get the messages according to
that binding key using pyrabbit i'm able to list some bindings but i dont
know which binding key related to the exchange i'm using currently i'm just
putting # symbol  in my python client code and able to get the messages is
there any way short to find out the bindings appropriately and filtering
the messages accordingly any help i thankful them alot.

Regards,
john