[rabbitmq-discuss] Code for Spring AMQP Request-Reply (Fixed Reply Queue)

Rajasekhar P sekhar434145 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 05:41:19 GMT 2014

Just am re-checking whether setting up RabbitTemplate and reply listener at
producer end and container configuration at consumer end is correct
approach or not? As you have mentioned "*correctly setting up the
RabbitTemplate and the reply listener).*" that is fine. Thank you Russell.

Regards,
Sekhar