[rabbitmq-discuss] Restarting the management plugin without restarting the broker

Matt Pietrek mpietrek at skytap.com
Mon Feb 3 10:58:59 GMT 2014

We have a clustered pair of brokers running 3.2.2 that seem to be
functioning normally, except that the management UI doesn't seem to work.

Everything under Exchanges, Queues and Admin seems to be functioning
normally. However, under Connections and Channels it says "... no
connections..." or "... no channels..." respectively.

Under the Overview tab it also says "... no connections..."

Is there some sort of erl command or other wizardry I can do to safely
reset the management plugin without dropping all my connections or
otherwise messing up clients?

Thanks,

Matt