[rabbitmq-discuss] No Queues, No message, yet erl.exe takes up all my cpu

rails stammailbox at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 07:23:51 GMT 2014

Following the RabbitMQ cluster
tutorial<http://www.rabbitmq.com/clustering.html#single-machine>.
I am running three RabbitMQs on a single machine.
I have passed a few messages and everything works smoothly.

After leaving it on a few hours I open the task manager and see that my cpu
is over 95% almost all of it are the three erl.exe processes.

Now, I made my queues not durable and when I view my management UI plugin I
see that there are no messages or even queues.
Why is erl.exe taking all of my cpus after being a few hours on?