[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbitmq 3.2.4 running out of memory

Michael Klishin mklishin at pivotal.io
Wed Aug 27 02:13:29 BST 2014

On 27 August 2014 at 05:08:02, srikanth tns (srikanthtns at gmail.com) wrote:
> > Yes we use STOMP actively to send message to the targets hosts
> via mcollective rpc. The messages are sent to the targets every
> 10 secs.
> Does it cause any issue ?

It doesn't cause any issues, just higher than should be memory consumption
by the STOMP plugin (the same issue actually exists in MQTT).

The issue was reported by an mcollective user. If you have a chance and feel very
enthusiastic, you can try nightly builds:

https://www.rabbitmq.com/nightly-builds.html

But if this is not really an issue, again, leave things as they are for now,
move to 3.3.x soon, and 3.4.0 a month or so after it is out.
--
MK