[rabbitmq-discuss] Queue will not delete

Ganann, Kale KGanann at kroll.com
Tue Aug 26 20:55:15 BST 2014

Does that only apply when the socket limit is reached?  Because we're nowhere near our socket connection limits.  The highest is at 332, and we have 943626 available per node.  That said, is there any way to identify the bad connection?  Our last attempt to upgrade to 3.3.x was disastrous; we had to roll back everything.  If we can fix this at our current rev it would be much appreciated.

Thanks for the information,
Kale