[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQCtl status shows nodedown after logout/login Windows

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Thu Aug 21 10:23:48 BST 2014

(This mailing list is going away: you might want to post to the
rabbitmq-users Google group in future.)

On 20/08/14 18:57, Brian Locke wrote:
> What else am I missing in troubleshooting this?

Which version of RabbitMQ are you running? What error messages are you
seeing? 3.3.x should give reasonably sensible diagnostics in this situation.

> I have the same .erlang.cookie in my c:\windows and c:\users\username folder.

You might check that it's getting picked up - check the log file for a
hash of the cookie used by the server, check the output of a rabbitmqctl
failure for a hash of the cookie used by rabbitmqctl.

Cheers, Simon