[rabbitmq-discuss] Possible memory leak in the management plugin

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Wed Apr 30 12:27:25 BST 2014

On 29/04/14 22:12, Pavel wrote:
> Thanks, Simon! I've seen your update to mgmt plugin GC in 3.3.1 (26110) and
> going to re-run my tests against new release when we'll be ready to upgrade
> to it.

Cool. Of course, this will only mitigate the problem; mgmt will still be
storing a lot of data in your case, it should just GC it better.

In the future (3.4.0?) there will probably be a mode to avoid storing
much of this data at all, which should help further.

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen
RabbitMQ, Pivotal