[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ Monitoring Queue Activites in Spring Project

Srinath Sridharan -X (srinatsr - ZENSAR TECHNOLOGIES INC at Cisco) srinatsr at cisco.com
Mon Apr 28 19:52:50 BST 2014

I am using spring REST template.  How to pass authentication username and password as guest/guest to these apis?

Regards ……
Srinath

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Klishin [mailto:mklishin at gopivotal.com]
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2014 11:50 AM
To: Discussions about RabbitMQ; Srinath Sridharan -X (srinatsr - ZENSAR TECHNOLOGIES INC at Cisco)
Subject: RE: [rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ Monitoring Queue Activites in Spring Project

 On April 28, 2014 at 10:46:14 PM, Srinath Sridharan -X (srinatsr - ZENSAR TECHNOLOGIES INC at Cisco) (srinatsr at cisco.com) wrote:
> > How to do logging using async logger?

What do you want to log? Do you want to log application events over RabbitMQ, log RabbitMQ activity using a Java logger, or something else?

Sorry but I expect engineers to do better than 1 line overly generic problem descriptions.

> How to hit those api's from spring project(java class)?

It’s HTTP API. Like you would work with any other HTTP API from Java (e.g. Spring’s REST template, Apache HTTP components, etc).
--
MK

Software Engineer, Pivotal/RabbitMQ