[rabbitmq-discuss] New RabbitMQ 3.3.0 Web_stomp SSL problems

Sebastien Dubois dubois.sebastien66 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 04:08:02 BST 2014

> openssl s_client should be one of the first tools you use in
investigating SSL-related issues.

Fair enough.  We'll do more tests here.  It's just that the patched
solution (over 3.2.4) was working so well that we did not expect any
problems with the systemized solution.  Since you say that our config seems
fine, we'll investigate more here

> Sorry but your patched plugin never shipped with RabbitMQ so I’m not sure
how
> this is relevant to investigating an SSL problem with 3.3.0.

We were using jshiell's solution, which in my understanding was the patch
that was systemized in RMQ3.3.0.

Best Regards,
/Sebastien