[rabbitmq-discuss] NC1/CS6 marking of RabbitMQ packets

Kapil Goyal goyalk at vmware.com
Sat Apr 26 00:00:08 BST 2014

Setting 'tos' option to 192 in the 'tcp_listen_options' section worked out
for me. Now packets sent by RMQ are marked with NC1.

I also overrode the 'configureSocket' method of the ConnectionFactory
class in RMQ Java client to add 'socket.setTrafficClass(int_value)', which
is supposed to do the same thing as 'tos' does for RMQ. But, the packets
going from my Java client to RMQ are not marked with NC1. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Kapil