[rabbitmq-discuss] I am getting an Error while trying to send messages to a queue. "ACCESS_REFUSED - Login was refused using authentication mechanism PLAIN. For details see the broker logfile."

AMAL G JOSE amalgjose at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 12:10:45 BST 2014

I have configured rabbitMQ in my laptop and wrote a sender and receiver
program.
It works fine, if I set the *factory.setHost(prop.getProperty("hostname"));
*property with* localhost.*
But when I am giving the ipadress, I am getting an error * "ACCESS_REFUSED
- Login was refused using authentication mechanism PLAIN. For details see
the broker logfile."*
I think this is due to some user permissions. Can anyone help me in solving
this issue.