[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ HA set up not working as expected

Jerry Kuch jkuch at gopivotal.com
Wed Apr 23 00:08:28 BST 2014

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 4:03 PM, Anita Yip <Anita.Yip at realpage.com> wrote:

>   Ignore the below email, as it turned out the set up is not correct. On
> a similar note, can you please let me know if high availability set up is
> possible at a cluster level?

In old Rabbits HA/mirroring is a property of the queue, granted to it when
the queue is declared.

In newer Rabbits, HA is defined by a policy, which applies to a pattern
specifying the names of the objects the policy is supposed to modify.  For
details see here:  http://www.rabbitmq.com/ha.html

Are you sure you want to mirror absolutely all of the queues?