[rabbitmq-discuss] Federation Queue / Exchange

PATAR, SAGAR sp345s at att.com
Fri Apr 18 13:02:57 BST 2014

Greetings ..

We have 2 separate clustered environments with 2 nodes each and have consumers on both these clusters listening on specific header property values ...

We want to forward messages NOT consumed on one cluster/node to other cluster if the messages are not consumed for more than a specific time say 30 sec or so ..

Looks like federation queues are close to our requirement.... But not sure if we can forward only messages which are NOT consumed to other cluster ..

Pl. suggest