[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ Causing Segmentation Fault on FreeBSD

Brandon Munroe brandon.munroe at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 00:27:16 BST 2014

We're trying to run a RabbitMQ instance on FreeBSD 10.0 with 10k concurrent
connections/queues, and we are experiencing a segmentation fault after
letting the system idle for a little while (half an hour or so).  During
this time, we just connect the 10k clients and pass no messages.  Does
anyone have any ideas on where we could start looking to diagnose the
problem, or has anyone encountered similar problems?

Thanks in advance.

-Brandon