[rabbitmq-discuss] Continuous connection between consumer and producer

Tim Watson tim at rabbitmq.com
Thu Apr 10 12:37:57 BST 2014

Producers and consumers are typically decoupled in messaging systems, but the presence of an intermediary (i.e., the broker). What client library/language are you using? The connections between the producer/broker and consumer/broker will be as long-lived as the code that sets them up and closes them.

Cheers,
Tim