[rabbitmq-discuss] consumer.Queue.Dequeue() timeout if there are no messages

anate ambatinr at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 9 21:30:22 BST 2014

I have consumer.exe C# program and I would like to end the program when there
are no messages. I tried the following code but no luck. Because I have to
run this .exe program with specified user account and periodic intervals.
Please let me know if I am in right path.

                        try
                        {
                            var ea =
(BasicDeliverEventArgs)consumer.Queue.Dequeue();
                        }
                        catch(TimeoutException ex)
                        {
                            break;