[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ callback using some listener

Rafael manjay.bit2k7 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 12:39:04 BST 2014

Apology if it's very basic question. I am new to RabbitMQ.

I have one requirement where My receiver should be notified if There is
something written in Queue by sender. I don't want to implement a solution
where I will check every time in queue and if its there I will deque.

I dont want like this where I will check every time in a queue rather
please provide some solution where I will get notification while something
written in queue.

while (true)
{var ea =(BasicDeliverEventArgs)consumer.Queue.Dequeue();var body = ea.Body;var message = Encoding.UTF8.GetString(body);Console.WriteLine(" [x] Received {0}", message);
 int dots = message.Split('.').Length - 1;Thread.Sleep(dots * 1000);
 Console.WriteLine(" [x] Done");

channel.BasicAck(ea.DeliveryTag, false);

}

Thanks in Advance