[rabbitmq-discuss] Java client auto recovery - a few questions and notes

rails stammailbox at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 12:07:38 BST 2014

Hi,
Now that the new auto recovery feature is out I want to know if it supports
any scenario on the publisher side.
what is the best way to call basicPublish if I want it to auto-retry ?
(I dont want to loose data that failed publishing)
Thanks.

* Notes regarding the documentation in api-guide.html
1. in Connection Recovery section
   factory.setAutomaticRecovery(true) should
be factory.setAutomaticRecoveryEnabled(true)
2. in Topology Recovery section
    a, I dont think the code snippet is correct - it doesnt refer to the
topology.  rather it calls
       factory.setAutomaticRecovery(true)
    b. I think the topology should contain info on what todo when
everything was declared durable=true and autodelete=false.