[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbit MQ Crash

Michael Sander mes65 at cornell.edu
Mon Apr 7 22:29:56 BST 2014

Wow, I had completely forgotten about that, I apologies for the duplicate.
 It also looks like I dropped the ball on answering your questions.  Again
my apologies, I was very busy at that time.

In a few hours I will send you:
- The complete sasl and normal logs
- The output of the command rabbitmqctl eval 'rabbit_misc:os_cmd("/bin/df
-kP /var/lib/rabbitmq/mnesia/")

Best,

Michael Sander