[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbit MQ Crash

Michael Sander michael.sander at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 21:22:04 BST 2014

Hi Simon,

Those timestamps seem accurate.  They are in UTC, so it was really around
6AM ET (where I am).  Those were in the sasl logs, I couldn't find anything
interesting in the normal rabbitmq log at the same time.

Where else should I be looking for relevant logging info?

Also, is this crash really due to the disk monitor? It seems like if there
is a problem with the disk monitor, it shouldn't take down all of rabbitmq.

Michael Sander