[rabbitmq-discuss] How to make RabbitMQ worker listening continuously

Ravi Pandey ravindrapandey1982 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 07:07:24 BST 2014

Hi I am implementing rabbitMQ with more than 3 workers processing. To test
it i need to execute worker file each time but i don't want that.

I want my worker script to listen all request continuously without manually
executing worker file. Many people suggested CRON but I don't want because
if previous run hasn't finished then overlap can cause serious issues.

Is there any way to run my worker script continuously in background?