[rabbitmq-discuss] shovel auth change in 3.3.0?

Laing, Michael michael.laing at nytimes.com
Fri Apr 4 12:52:34 BST 2014

Thanks I'll try to make a test case - I've already added passwords to our
dev environment so all works as it did before now. It was an auth error.

As I was updating them, I noticed that, although the passwords had been
left out, the colon was still there, so it may have been a parsing
difference. Of course the colon shouldn't have been there.

ml