[rabbitmq-discuss] SharedQueue closed error

anate ambatinr at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 2 21:39:26 BST 2014

I declared a queue with persistent message using PHP and trying to consume
the message in C#. I received 'SharedQueue closed error' at this line.
       channel.BasicAck(ea.DeliveryTag, false);
I am assuming the persistent  message shouldn't delete from queue but after
Dequeue() message getting deleted. Could you please let me know if there are
any suggestions.

PHP(Publish)
-----
$channel->queue_declare('hello-queue', false, true, false, false);

$message = "Hello World....";

try{

$msg = new AMQPMessage($message,
                        array('delivery_mode' => 2) # make message
persistent
                      );
$channel->basic_publish($msg, '', 'hello-queue');
}
catch (AMQPChannelException $exception)
{
   echo "The channel is not open (publishing message on queue).\n";
}

Consume(C#)
---------------

            using (IConnection connection =
connectionFactory.CreateConnection())
            {
                using (var channel = connection.CreateModel())
                {
                      channel.QueueDeclare("hello-queue", true, false,
false, null);

                    var consumer = new QueueingBasicConsumer(channel);
                    channel.BasicConsume("hello-queue", true, consumer);

                    while (true)
                    {
                        try
                        {
                            var ea =
(BasicDeliverEventArgs)consumer.Queue.Dequeue();

                            InsertData(message);

                            channel.BasicAck(ea.DeliveryTag, false);
                        }
                        catch
(RabbitMQ.Client.Exceptions.OperationInterruptedException ex)
                        {
                            break;
                        }
                    }