[rabbitmq-discuss] Patterns with RabbitMQ

McIntosh Jason mcintoshj at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 05:52:20 BST 2014

Amol:

I'd highly suggest reading the basic tutorials.  They're very good:
https://www.rabbitmq.com/getstarted.html
If I understand what you're asking queues won't work the way you've described.

Really though multi homed distributed data center design is moderately to very complex.  So there's no easy "this is how you do it" as it depends on goals and topology.  There isn't a simple answer other than "the possibilities are endless"

Jason

Sent from my iPhone