[rabbitmq-discuss] Alternate exchange in Rabbit MQ

dilip.aim11 dilip.aim11 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 12:49:09 BST 2014

Hi All ,

I am trying to use Alternate exchange Property of Rabbit MQ -
This is My Step -

1 I created exchange Called - AEX
2 Create Q - TestQ
3 Bind with RK -  RK

Now -
4 - Created Another Exchange  - EmptyEX -
 in Alternate exchange Text Box given  - AEX

Both Exchange are Direct -
Now when i am simply publishing the message to EmptyEX  from management
window -
i AM GETTING MESSAGE - Message published, but not routed.
but my message is not coming to Q - TestQ
i am following
http://www.rabbitmq.com/ae.html <http://www.rabbitmq.com/ae.html>

Please help me on this where i am wrong .
Thanks .