[rabbitmq-discuss] Getting Transport endpoint is not connected error

Michael Klishin michael at rabbitmq.com
Mon Sep 30 11:20:01 BST 2013

On sep 30, 2013, at 1:59 p.m., Mandy <mandyce2006 at gmail.com> wrote:

> /socket.error: [Errno 107] Transport endpoint is not connected/

This means client cannot connect to RabbitMQ. One reason may be that the
node is not running. Another is that authentication failed and your client
either did not report the exception properly or the exception was swallowed.

What client do you use?

> Also when I fire command : rabbitmqctl list_queues
> It will show warning message as : ls: cannot access
> /etc/rabbitmq/rabbitmq.conf.d: No such file or directory
> and then show the list. I don't understand what happen ?

You can create /etc/rabbitmq/rabbitmq.conf.d with rabbitmq user permissions
to avoid this warning. If queues are listed, it has no effect on rabbitmqctl operation.

MK