[rabbitmq-discuss] Consumer slows down (a lot) after producer exceeds a certain publish rate, why?

Zhibo Wei zweicmu at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 23:05:16 BST 2013

Hi Alvaro,

Thanks for pointing out this.

But when I checked the connection status from management plugin, only
publisher connections were in 'Flow/Blocked' states, all consumers'
connections were still 'running' but in a very low rate.

And, as far as I know, 15000 msgs/sec is still far from the ceiling (Based
on
http://www.rabbitmq.com/blog/2012/04/25/rabbitmq-performance-measurements-part-2/
).

Did I miss anything?