[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbitmq-C amqp_basic_publish AMQP_STATUS_SSL_ERROR

Lothe Shashank Shashank.Lothe at techmahindra.com
Thu Sep 26 07:09:28 BST 2013

Hi Alan,

Currently I am trying SSL APIs from Rabbitmq-C master. I am able to open SSL connection with broker. Most of the time when I publish I don't get any error but sometimes I get AMQP_STATUS_SSL_ERROR. What is the reason for this error? My keys and certificates remains is unchanged during the testing. Also there is no connection loss to the broker otherwise I would have received AMQP_STATUS_SOCKET_ERROR.

Please help.
Thanks and regards,
Shashank

DISCLAIMER: